How to Have Great Sex/pleasing my man

Question
Hi. I have 2 qs:
how can i generally please my man in bed?
secondly, how can i specifically give him a good blow job?
thanks

Answer
Hi Beca,

Usually a man does a pretty good job of pleasing himself.  All you really need to do is be a willing and active participant.  Even for men good foreplay adds to the experience.  For some men, teasing him, touching him, kissing and fondling him until he can't take it any more and then letting him ravage you is a great turn on.  If you have been having sex and it is getting a little boring, change things up by suggesting new positions or add some excitement by doing it in new and unusual places, even in nearly public places.  The key is to be an active participant in exploring both of your sexualities.

Good head, like most things is in the eye or penis of the beholder.  In general, forming a seal with your lips around the shaft of the penis and sucking as you move up the shaft to the head then releasing and going back down and repeating is an effective method.  However there are many techniques and part of the fun is trying them all until you find the ones that drive him wild.  One helpful tip for you is to bring him to the point of almost cumming several times before you let him erupt will add to his please and to the volume of his ejaculate.

On my web site I have the Intimate Couple Store  where you can find several books and DVDs as well as other products to help you improve you sexual pleasures.  Looking at that together may give you both some ideas.  http://changescoaching.com/sex

Have fun,

How to Have Great Sex

Tom Blair