How to Have Great Sex/time increase

Question
i m a 28 years old woman. married since 7 years. have two kids. i love to have sex with my husband and i want to suck him for a long time. but i get discharge early when i take his penis in my mouth. i want to love him for a longer time without using medecine. plz help..

Answer

So you want to drive him crazy in a sexy way?  You seem to know what brings him to orgasm.  What you do is change the technique just before he ejaculates.  As you feel him getting ready to explode, stop, change what you are doing, lick something else or in some other way so he eases back from the eruption.  Then bring him back to almost erupting again and  then back off.  You can prolong the experience quite some time that way.  Fair warning,  when he does erupt it will be with more volume.

Enjoy it,

How to Have Great Sex

Tom Blair