How to Have Great Sex/tips on performing

Question
Can you give me like a crash course on being a good male adult performer.I mean i know they edit stuff but it seems to me like  you have to be physically fit strong lower bcak and cardio could be the most important things.Some of the positions they do in adult films is like doing "stunt sex" but id also like to incorporate them into my regular life as well

Answer
Hi Blair,

Unless you are gifted with 9 or more inches much of what they do in the porn films is out of your reach.  However, there are a great many positions and techniques you can perfect that can make you a superior lover.  Keep in mind that being a great lover is measured by how well satisfied the lady is. And that is more about how mindful you are to her needs than demonstrating your prowess.  A fellow I knew had a great reputation as a lover and got all he could even hope for, was about 5'8" and slight of build.  Not an athlete at all.  He was a very attentive lover however.   He made it a point to listen to his ladies needs, what they liked and what turned them on and got them off.  If you want to be a great lover learn how to give orgasms to the ladies.  Learn all about positions that stimulate the clitoris and the G spot.  Become an expert at giving oral sex.  And learn how to seduce a woman.

On my web site, I have the Intimate Couple Store where you can find numerous books and DVDs about sexual positions and techniques, including oral and anal.  http://changescoaching.com/sex

Good luck,

How to Have Great Sex

Tom Blair