How to Have Great Sex/Anal

Question
Hi, me and my girlfriend want to try anal sex. This is a question from both of us. How can she prepare and how can I prepare so it doesn't have to be too painful for her? If we like it and want to try it again, how often is a good amount of time to have anal sex?

Answer
Hi Tony,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Anal sex requires 3 things.  Lots of lubrication, your partner relaxing her sphincters, and some stretching.  There are lots of lubes you can buy, K-Y as an example.  Relaxing may take some practice on her part.  Start off by inserting just a finger or small probe (vibrator) so she can get use to it.  As she learns to relax and accept it then increase the size of the probe.  Continue to do that until she can accept something about the size of your penis.

When you insert your penis make sure it is well lubricated and don't be too forceful.   A slow steady pace for insertion is best.  It may be difficult to maintain a controlled pace but you don't want to get too forceful for fear of tearing tissue in her rectum.  Done properly it should not be painful.  How often?  That depends on how much damage is done,  If none then, frequency is not an issue.

On my web site I have the Intimate Couple Store  Where you can find books and DVDs about Anal intercourse as well as lubes and anal stretching kits.   Take a look at http://changescoaching.com/sex

Good luck,

How to Have Great Sex

Tom Blair