How to Have Great Sex/Fingering

Question
What does it mean when your vagina hurts after gettin fingered? My boyfriend fingered me and the feeling was amazing even though it hurt some when he put 3 fingers because I'm a virgin. Afterwards my vagina hurt really bad and it had burned when I peed and a little blood was in my panties afterwards also.

Answer
Hi Jane,

First, sex should not hurt.  You boyfriend may have been a little too rough with you with his fingers and tore the lining of the vagina or scratched your urethra.  If the pain or bleeding persists for more than a day or so you should see either your gynecologist or urologist.  It is possible that your hymen was torn and that is the cause of the discomfort.  Pain with urination is not usually associated with that. Next time you do that make sure he does not have on a ring that can scratch you or long sharp finger nails.  And if it hurts he needs to stop.  In the beginning, don't try to force it, take it easy.

If there is still pain and bleeding when you read this you should see your doctor.

Good luck,  

How to Have Great Sex

Tom Blair