How to Have Great Sex/Help Problem

Question
Hello! My name is Breanne and I am 32. My boyfriend is 38. My boyfriend are having sex problem. I was wondering what I can do to help. My boyfriend want to have sex but cannot get hard. I work for 10 minute give blow job and still cannot get up? What are some books I can read for this problem? What website can go to? He will not go to the doctor about this problem. How can get tell him it okay to doctor about problem? Help. My e-mail is . Thanks for your help. Breanne

Answer
Hi Breanne,

If you go to my web site you will see the Intimate Couple Store.  On that site under books I have two listed that might be of help.  I think they are the first two books.  Also on that page is a link to a company that offer self hypnosis packages to address several sexual issues including ED.  They are safe and effective.  If the issue is not emotional and truly ED Viagra is an effective medication.  And most docs will give him a free sample to see if it works on him.  Also common issues that effect performance are health related, obesity, diabetes, heart.  Take a look at my web site and talk about it   Http://changescoaching.com/sex  Also WebMD.com is a great resource.

Good luck,

How to Have Great Sex

Tom Blair