How to Have Great Sex/unable to enjoy sex

I've only had sex with one person in my life and sex with him doesn't feel good most the time.
I haven't had a orgasm at all and have a hard time getting in the mood. And I want explore more of the sexual needs because I'm shy on the outside but want passionate great sex

I think you need more experience.  Practice makes perfect.  I don't know how good or bad your partner was.  Perhaps he needs practice too.  If you tried sex with some more men, you might find that sex is different with them and that you like it better.  

If you're shy, you need to get out of your shell enough to tell your lover what you want.  You can't expect him to deliver great sex if he doesn't know what turns you on.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am willing to answer questions in all areas of sexuality. I have been giving advice to both males and females for over 13 years, and in that time I have answered thousands of questions. I advocate taking healthy practices into account in engaging sexually.

I have written the web site for over 13 years, taking questions from both males and females on sexuality.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.