How to Have Great Sex/Question about overcoming prone masturbation

Question
you instructed that lock down all the stimulus in step 3 but how can i achieve erection without any stimulus. Can i atleast think about the things that arouse me?????

Answer
To give up prone masturbation, a cause of sexual dysfunctions in males, a male needs to give up masturbation and intercourse for at least 5-7 days.  Locking down stimulus (e.g., porn) is only for the time during which a male abstains from masturbating before switching to regular masturbation.  Once you're able to masturbate again after taking 5-7 days off, it is fine to use whatever visual stimulation will get you there.

To learn more, see http://www.healthystrokes.com

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.