How to Have Great Sex/sex

I'd like to make the sexual process take longer time but I couldn't control my self. what to do?

Just work at taking a little longer each week or month.  If you're only lasting a minute, go for a minute and 15 seconds.  Then go for a minute and 30 seconds.  Then go for two minutes.  And so on.  Keep learning how to last just a little bit longer each week or month.  Slow and steady wins the race!

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am willing to answer questions in all areas of sexuality. I have been giving advice to both males and females for over 13 years, and in that time I have answered thousands of questions. I advocate taking healthy practices into account in engaging sexually.

I have written the web site for over 13 years, taking questions from both males and females on sexuality.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.