How to Have Great Sex/Sexuality

Question
My wife underwent female gemital mutilation (fgm), and whenever we want 2have sex she complains 2b tired after ressistance 2b touched or 2get ready 4the act and if she allows its just a trip for a night. Even if she goes 4 a week leave the trend is just the same, what could be the problem ? becouse if we try 2talk about it she suggest 2discuss a bout it in the bedroom and upon reaching there she that everything would be fine. Please advice.

Answer
I don't know anything about FGM.  She should be examined by a competent western doctor, preferably one experienced in dealing with FGM injuries.  She might also stand to be in a support group for women who have gone through what she has.  I'm sorry I don't have more suggestions for you in how to deal with it.  

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.