How to Have Great Sex/orgasm

Question
QUESTION: I have never had a orgasm from oral. How can I achieve this without being scared.

ANSWER: You don't say if you're male or female.  If you're female, you need to relax and help your partner know what you want.  If you're male, you need to relax and help your partner know what you want.  There is no reason to be scared.  Everyone who is now good at oral sex was at one time new to it.

QUESTION: I'm female, sorry about that ..... In my mind I think I'm going to urinate in his mouth so when I get to a certain point I ask them to stop

Answer
It will make it easier for you if you urinate before performing oral sex.  It is very unlikely you will leak urine at orgasm if your bladder is close to empty.  You could also discuss that scenario with your partner.  It's possible he wouldn't mind or even notice.  It's always a good idea to urinate before doing anything sexual.  

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.