How to Have Great Sex/Unable to orgasm

Question
Hi, I have had a problem for a while now and it hasn't been solved and I don't really know if this is your area of expertise or not but I was hoping you could help me out.
I lost my virginity at a very young age, I was 14. I had my first orgasm with my second sexual partner, and I had them almost every time we had sex. However, I'm now turning 19 and I haven't been able to orgasm ever since. I know I probably sound young and silly but this has really been bothering me. I'm in a long term relationship now and I'm very happy with it. I'm attracted to my boyfriend, we both have the same sex drive and the sex is fantastic. But every time I get close to orgasming the feeling just disappears. I've tried figuring myself out and maybe what would help through masturbation and I've tried everything with my boyfriend but no matter what I do, I get so close to orgasming and then I just don't. Is there a possibility that there's something wrong with me? It just throws me off that I've had them before because we both were young and the sex wasn't even that good. I could really appreciate it if you could help me out, thank you so much.

Answer
Only a doctor can rule out that there's anything wrong with you.  Are you able to reach orgasm while masturbating?  If so, then there's nothing wrong with you.  A lot of times women are worried that they're going to make a mess or something if they have an orgasm in intercourse.  It might help to put a towel under yourself to provide reassurance that you're not going to make a mess.  A woman-on-top position might help, especially if you can use it to get close, because it's easier for women to orgasm when they're in control of the movements.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.