How to Have Great Sex/porn in the marital bed

Question
Hello

My wife and I have been happily married for 2 years now. My wife and I were talking about things we'd like to do in the bedroom and she mentioned watching porn together as a couple - she's got a fantasy about watching a film and re-enacting it. I mentioned that I wasn't sure how I felt about it, but she's desperate to do it. I obviously love her and would compromise for her so I wanted to ask you if you know much about the effect of watching porn with your wife, i used to watch it as a single man, but haven't really wanted to since marriage so I don't know if it's a good thing. Do you think it works watching it as a couple and what impact does it tend to have?

Thanks

Answer
The problem with porn seems to be the habitual use of it.  I don't see a problem with watching a movie and trying to act it out.  You might find that fun and arousing.  If you really don't like it, tell your wife.  You could find a fairly tame movie and try that and see how it works.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.