How to Have Great Sex/Squirting

When u make a women squirt do u really need to put ur hand inside her or is it possible to use 2 fingers?

Whether women actually squirt or not is a matter of controversy.  If a particular woman knows she can, then she should be able to tell you how much stimulation she needs in order to have that particular kind of squirting orgasm.  A woman can have an amazing orgasm without ever squirting.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am willing to answer questions in all areas of sexuality. I have been giving advice to both males and females for over 13 years, and in that time I have answered thousands of questions. I advocate taking healthy practices into account in engaging sexually.

I have written the web site for over 13 years, taking questions from both males and females on sexuality.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.