How to Have Great Sex/I orgasm too quickly

Question
QUESTION: can you help me last longer I only last a couple minutes at the most

ANSWER: A couple of minutes is not so bad.  Try to last a little longer every month.  This month, try to last 10 seconds longer.  Next month, try to extend your average time another 10 seconds, and so on.  Work at gaining more control over your ejaculation.  When you feel it coming, try to last a few seconds longer.  Practice makes perfect.

QUESTION: what is the average time and man last?

Answer
According to a survey of over 10,000 males by the web site HealthyStrokes.com in the second half of 2007, the average male takes 15 minutes to reach orgasm in intercourse.  The median time was 13 minutes, so half of males take 13 minutes or less and half take 13 minutes or longer.  The average age of the males in the survey was 27, and the average age of the sexually experienced males in the survey was 36.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.