How to Have Great Sex/The Big O why cant I do it?

I'm married but I have a habit with my hubby of overthinking not imagining. Honestly I need help badly with obtaining the Big O. How can I get ready and warmed up for him so I can cum to please my husband and have better sex?

It is easier for most women to reach orgasm by masturbating rather than in intercourse.  If you can't masturbate to orgasm, it is unlikely you will have them with your husband.  So you should start by working at masturbating to orgasm.  Once you know how to do that, it will be easier to get your husband to help you have orgasms in intercourse.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am willing to answer questions in all areas of sexuality. I have been giving advice to both males and females for over 13 years, and in that time I have answered thousands of questions. I advocate taking healthy practices into account in engaging sexually.

I have written the web site for over 13 years, taking questions from both males and females on sexuality.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.