How to Have Great Sex/Woman on top...

Question
Hello, when a woman is on top of you bouncing up & down pretty hard, even though it doesn't hurt as such can it damage a mans testicles?.

Ive seen videos online or done it myself & im thinking this cant be good for mens testicles.

Answer
I've never heard of a man's testes being damaged from a woman on top position, but I've heard of cases of penile fracture.  The penis can pop out if it's pushed too hard sideways while erect.  You don't want it to happen to you.  Better to do cowgirl with a woman who's careful and won't move wildly.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.