How to Have Great Sex/problems having an orgasm

Question
Hello I hope you can help me or point me in the right direction...I'm 27 yrs old and I have problems with having an orgasm.A I can only recall having an orgasmma couple of times during sex since I have started having intercourse. I have no problem getting lubricated and of course I do find my partner attractive and it feels great but I never get to the point of orgasm. Im not sure what I'm doing wrong or what is wrong with my body but could you please give me some advice? Thank you so much for your time.

Answer
Are you able to reach orgasm while masturbating?  Most women find it easier to reach orgasm on their own.  Then they can help their partner bring them to orgasm.  It is much more difficult to teach a partner to help you orgasm if you can't do it by yourself.  To learn more about female masturbation, see http://www.healthystrokes.com/female.html.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.