How to Have Great Sex/Cialis

Question
whats your theory on cialis?if your a male over 40 is it kind of normal for men to take this i mean i hear like omg its the greatest thing and how would one avoid dependency on this?

Answer
Many men over 40 like using erection drugs.  Viagra is more popular than Cialis.  You would have to get a prescription from your doctor.  Viagra is more easily parceled into smaller doses.  Some men take a 50 mg Viagra pill and break it into as many as 9 pieces.  So they only take about 5-6 mg before they have sex.  That is unlikely to lead to dependence.

The problem is not dependence on Viagra but the body's sexual decline.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.