How to Have Great Sex/decreased libido

Question
I am a 75 year old male who have had bladder and prostate removed due to cancer.  I have also had a penile implant.  My libido has decreased but my lab reports that my of testosterone level is "normal".  I have been told that adding testosterone supplement could result in heart related problems.  Are there natural supplements that might increase libido.  I appreciate your input.

Answer
This is outside of my expertise.  I am not a medical doctor.  I suggest you consult with your own doctor about anything pharmaceutical that you might want to take.  If you really want to consult with someone here on AllExperts, I suggest you make it one of the doctors in the Urology category.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.