How to Have Great Sex/Regarding first time sex

Question
Hello sir  
 I  have tried sex for first time  and every time I failed and whenever I tried to penetrate my penis it slips again and again. I have tried this 3-4 times and whenever I tried sperm comes out in 1 minute only.
Sir I want to know that I have any sexual diseases or any problem. My marriage is in next 10 days. Please help me with this problem.

Answer
I don't think you can do anything differently in 10 days, but you can work both before and after your marriage to improve your sexual functioning.  Your partner will also be doing so.  She will not expect you to be sexually perfect the minute you are married.  Practice makes perfect.  

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.