How to Have Great Sex/Intercourse Between Men & Women

Question
Hello:

I have a question regarding sexual relationships between married and non-married couples. Do many or most couples, married or single, have intercourse in bed under covers in their pajamas with the lights out, or are most couples nude with lights on and not under covers?

I would think that older couples would have intercourse under blankets with lights out in pajamas. I have not seen any research on this subject, but perhaps you have.

I thank you for your reply.

Answer
People who having casual sex typically have it on top of the bed.  Getting under the covers is something that people who are involved in a relationship do.  Lights on or off depends a lot on what the partners are used to.  I suspect more young people want the lights on than off.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.