How to Have Great Sex/STYLES

Question
Hi i would like to know which styles drive women CRAZY in bed and can you tell me if where i can get DVD that teach that i have tried googling i get is porn which i do not want.2 is normal when making love to women for the vagina to secrete clear fluids during intercouse.3.how can i tell that my lady is experincing orgasm without asking her.

Answer
You need to find that out through experience.  Every woman is different.  When a woman has an orgasm during sex with you, you will know it.  It will also make sex feel better for you.  You will like it a lot.  I don't recommend any particular DVD set, but I know there are sex instruction DVDs out there that aren't porn.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.