How to Have Great Sex/STYLES

Hi i would like to know which styles drive women CRAZY in bed and can you tell me if where i can get DVD that teach that i have tried googling i get is porn which i do not want.2 is normal when making love to women for the vagina to secrete clear fluids during can i tell that my lady is experincing orgasm without asking her.

You need to find that out through experience.  Every woman is different.  When a woman has an orgasm during sex with you, you will know it.  It will also make sex feel better for you.  You will like it a lot.  I don't recommend any particular DVD set, but I know there are sex instruction DVDs out there that aren't porn.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am willing to answer questions in all areas of sexuality. I have been giving advice to both males and females for over 13 years, and in that time I have answered thousands of questions. I advocate taking healthy practices into account in engaging sexually.

I have written the web site for over 13 years, taking questions from both males and females on sexuality.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.