How to Have Great Sex/???

This is something I've wondered about only because I'd find this amusing if it's true(I'm easily amused anyway)and it's this; Because of where a woman's clitoris is located can a woman inadvertently become aroused and even orgasm from horseback riding?

Yes, it's true.  The horse can act as a vibrator for a girl or woman.  I wouldn't say it's inadvertent; lots of women like the designs of horses and saddles for that very reason.  Remember also that they ride by straddling a horse (unless they're riding side-saddle).

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am willing to answer questions in all areas of sexuality. I have been giving advice to both males and females for over 13 years, and in that time I have answered thousands of questions. I advocate taking healthy practices into account in engaging sexually.

I have written the web site for over 13 years, taking questions from both males and females on sexuality.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.