How to Have Great Sex/Sperms shot on Vagina

Question
Thank you so much for the quick replay. I also need the tips you've thought me.
I would like to rewrite the question so that it's easier for you to understand. Sorry for my bad english >_<

Using a condom, I (23 years, male) was having sex with my girlfriend but she wants my sperms in her. She takes off my condom and wants me to enter her vagina. I was already about to cum. I didn't want to enter but I shot my sperms straight ON her vagina. Not inside.

Will the sperms enter her and get pregnant?

Will this answer be the same as the previous question?

Regards

-------------------------
Followup To
Question -

My girlfriend love to have foreplay with me and she wanted me to enter her vagina to have sex. I was not ready. So I shoot my sperms straight onto her vagina.

Will the sperms enter her and get pragnent?
Answer -
Xeno,

WHYYYYY? Why are you not using protection! ALWAYS use protection! ALWAYS!

Anyway, now that you've been stupid, no, she probably won't get pregnant from an external cumshot, but you MUST make sure she gets a pregnancy test immediately, they're very cheap from any pharmacy, just to make sure.

You're a foolish boy... DO NOT put your cock anywhere near her pussy without protection ever again, okay?

And in order to not come so quickly next time,

It doesn't just happen. You can stop before you cum. You can then keep going. It's not out of your control, you just need more practise at controlling it.

You need to learn control. You don't just need to masturbate before you see her, you need to masturbate WITHOUT cumming, taking yourself to the edge of orgasm and then STOPPING, and then starting again, and you need to do it for an hour at a time, and then longer and longer until you can literally CONTROL your own orgasm.

I know it's hard, but you need to get to a stage where you can pound the shit out of her, on the edge of orgasm, without cumming. That's when you're at maximum strength and hardness. Every time the orgasm is approaching, you slow down, or stop, and let it subside, then carry on. Here's some more detailed advice on it:

Doctors will give you pills for this, and everyone will have an idea of how it can get better. I'm not telling you not to listen, but pills and advice from those who haven't experienced such a thing are not really the answer. Having said that, if nothing else works and you're depressed, I guess you could try pills and go see the doctor.

But first, this might work:

When you're alone, and horny, start playing with yourself. You know, however you usually do it, thinking about girls, or sex, or looking at magazines or watching movies, while you're online, whatever.

Then, as you're nearing orgasm, reaching the brink, STOP. Let the feeling go away, and once you know you're not about to cum, start again. Now, this is a task which involves LOTS of self-control, but I know you can do it because I know others who have.

Just be determined - you're gonna make yourself feel good, but RIGHT before you cum, as soon as you feel it coming on, you stop. And as soon as it goes away, you start up again. And you go and go and go until you're almost there - then you STOP. Now do that as many times as you can stand, and after, like, say, fifteen or twenty minutes, then cum. It should feel pretty good.

Next time you masturbate, do it for half an hour. Then forty minutes. After three weeks, I want you doing it for ONE HOUR. Looking at hot magazines or movies will definitely keep you stimulated long enough. Just DON'T CUM. After an hour of playing with yourself without cumming, your orgasm should be spectacular and noticeably better because you held back.

Once you feel like you have that self-control, you can try it with a woman. Of course, it's going to be harder having some sexy girl there naked moaning and her pussy sucking on your cock. But... you can do it.

Every time you're about to cum in her, stop, and relax. Then as soon as the feeling passes, start fucking her again. If she's wondering what's going on, communicate with her, be honest. Tell her you were about to cum because she looks so good or because she feels so good, but that you didn't want to 'cause you wanna fuck her longer.

Once you have the "holding back" thing down, you should be over your problem. Then comes the problem of fucking her good, hard, and long, without cumming. Like, without even REACHING that point so you have to suddenly pause; not reaching orgasm until you want to.

The way to do that, I find, is to count. Yes, count. Each stroke, you just count. Don't concentrate on her sexy body or her pussy, concentrate on pounding your cock in her and counting how many times you do it. Count up to a hundred. You should do about a hundred in a minute if you're fucking her really good. Two a second is a REALLY fast fuck. When you reach a hundred, relax for a few seconds, then start all over again. You can do that for hours if you have the physical durability. And the consistency and brutality of the rhythm will make her cum like crazy.

Let me know how all of this goes. Your orgasms and self-control WILL improve if you listen to what I'm saying and follow it to the letter. You CAN do this. Anyone can. If you want to and you believe in it.

One more thing: if it never gets better, don't worry about it too much. Do you know that from penetration to orgasm the average session of intercourse in the USA lasts for four minutes? THAT'S THE *AVERAGE*. So for every half an hour man, there's a five second man. You know, you're really not that bad, even if you never get any better! But you will. You will.

As for the style of giving it to her, I think that to really be sure of making her cum hard with your cock, you should give it to her from behind.

There is no right or wrong motion for doggy style sex, although hard slamming and pounding with a fast pace is usually the most productive, and (especially in doggy style), grinding her slow in a circular motion can REALLY get her off cause your cock touches places it doesn't usually touch. But it's best used in conjuction with the slow, deep, hard drives, the fast pounding slamming brutalizing fucking, and the soft in and out lovemaking style.

So, try entering her from behind, sliding in and out slowly, then getting harder, then once you're at full strength, pounding her, grabbing her hips, slamming her to orgasm, then when she's cum a few times, changing it up to a circular motion. Then back again. Then again. Variation is hot.

And another thing: the rhythm is usually important. When you're slamming her, try to get a really good rhythm going, a good momentum. That's always good.

Let me know what happens.

Sincerely
Fox Salehi

Answer
Xeno,

I already told you, unless they went directly INTO her vagina, she won't get pregnant, but there is a TINY CHANCE because you took off your condom, so make sure she gets tested. It's nothing you should really worry about though. Unless she purposefully pushed them up in there and tried to get herself pregnant, then maybe you have to worry.

DON'T EVER EVER EVER TAKE THE CONDOM OFF! She is insane and probably wants to get pregnant. I can't believe you would listen to her when she asked you to take off the condom. That is ridiculous. That is very very worrying.

Don't ever do that again. Get her tested, and please, don't cum on her vagina again, and don't ever take off the condom. In fact, be very wary of this girl; it sounds like she is trying to get pregnant.

Sincerely
Fox Salehi

PS

If she claims she is pregnant, make sure you insist on a medical paternity test with your doctor for which you are present to make sure that you are the father, because she may be trying to get pregnant any way she can.

Sincerely
Fox Salehi

How to Have Great Sex

Fox