How to Have Great Sex/fingering a tight pussy

Question
i am a ,loney woman, how can i finger my pussy so that i squirt or cum hard? please give me some techniques....thanks

Answer
HI Ariel...

For fingering your clitoris, many women like to do it in the bath, or the shower, because the running water makes them feel wonderful. There are also different ways to do it, and I will discuss those with you now. I don't recommend using a vibrator, because although they can be WONDERFUL, they can also condition you to tose very specific types of orgasms, and then it's hard for men (or yourself) to make you cum in other ways.

FINGERING YOUR CLITTY Ė soft and slow

While it may be fun to slide your fingers in and finger inside your pussy, Iíll concentrate first of all on playing with your clitty. Most girls, when they masturbate, concentrate on the clitoris, which is actually not inside the pussy at all, it is above the entrance. And for internal fingering, it's much better to read my "how to make a woman squirt" advice (ask me if you want it) and get a man or another woman to do it - so you can have the best orgasm of your life...

As I'm sure you know, when the pubic hair gives way to the beginnings of the pussy slit itself, you are right above the clitoris. It is less than half an inch below that point at the very top of the pussy, and it is often hidden behind folds of pussy meat and protective layers Ė at the very very top of the pussy, on the outside.

It is between the two pussy lips, but at the top of them, where they meet. You will know when you find it because it sticks out a little from the rest of the pussy, and there is nothing above it but pubic hair (or shaved, sexy girlie skin, if you shave down there).

Now, the way lots of girls like to finger themselves to orgasm is slow, soft, and very very gently. First, make sure itís nice and wet (using spit and licking your fingers is always a great idea), you can use lube or even better Ė wet your fingers with your mouth. If you're really wet, you might even want to dip your fingers gently into your hole, and get them wet like that, before placing them over your clitty.

If you're not wet, donít start playing with the clitty before youíve touched your thighs and your pussy in other places: lick your lips, fantasize, pinch your nipples, run your hands up and down your body, along your inner thighs and your legs, maybe finger your ass: whatever it takes to get you wet, whatever you like. You can talk dirty too - lots of girls find that a big turn-on even if you're talking to yourself.

When you're ready, place one or two fingers (your first and middle finger, usually) over your clitty, when itís wet and slippery, and start to gently rub and tease. Rub it slowly from side to side, or up and down. Rub around it, too. Not hard. In fact, you might not want to have too much contact between your fingers and your pussy. Try to be as light and delicate as you can, just tease it and play with it as if it were the delicate petals of a flower.

You can vary the motion, firmness of your touch, and the speed with which you touch her, but at the end of it, you should be turning your clitty on and you should feel it swelling and expanding. If itís getting less wet, spit on your hand or use pussy juice or more lube and keep it REALLY wet.

Once you're getting really into it, try to relax and let go, and eventually find a regular motion that you like, and repeat it again and again. Not necessarily harder or faster (unless that works), but perhaps more firmly, more repetitive. Circular motions usually work well. Sucking your nipple if you can while youíre doing it often helps.

When you're squirming and getting into it, just keep doing what youíre doing, continue with the motion, and before long, you should start throbbing (youíll feel it pulsing) and you'll gyrate and have a really powerful orgasm. This can take anything from one minute to thirty minutes, but itís usually between five and fifteen. Donít keep going after five minutes if you're not enjoying it at all, you're probably not in the mood and need to try something different, or you're not relaxed enough. If you starts enjoying it less, vary it, because the idea is to BUILD the pressure and the pleasure. Itís a very slow, gentle process.

If it doesnít work, donít worry, it doesnít work on every girl. Try a partner for the squirting one (write me again if you want that advice).

FINGERING YOUR CLITTY Ė harder

Some girls are hypersensitive and like it rough. With these girls, the above will work, and can often lead to more powerful orgasms, but there is a quicker, faster way. That way is fingering your clitoris (same place) much harder, pressing fairly hard down on it with your finger, and rubbing it from side to side.

This way, again, make sure itís really wet and you're horny, then find the clit with your finger (this works standing up really well) and start moving your finger from side to side while pressing on it. As you starts to enjoy it, do it harder and faster. After thirty seconds to two minutes, youíll start really enjoying it, and just keep going harder and faster. Make sure itís wet. Press even harder on the clit itself and keep rubbing from side to side, over and over, as fast as you can.

If this hurts at any time, or you feel like you donít like it, you should stop.

If it works, youíll have, like, a mini-orgasm, where you suddenly go tense and peak and cum, quickly, then come down again. You can keep going and make yourself cum again. Itís not hard. Keep doing it till you gets sore if you like. Some women can orgasm ten or more times like this. My girlfriend and I broke the record when she came over a hundred times this way in less than an hour. So as you can see, this is very very very productive if you're hypersensitive and you do it right.

If those two donít work, and you can't figure out how you like it (maybe Ďcause you doesnít know), you need to try the squirting orgasm. This is the BEST of the three and involves going inside. You need a man or woman for this one... if you want me to stop by and help you out with it, I will. It's written for a man (or woman) doing it to you, because very few women can actually make themselves squirt.

MAKING HER SQUIRT
The greatest, most intense, and most powerful explosion any woman will ever experience...

There are many ways to use your fingers to make a girl go crazy, and some of the best are to be found by simple exploration - try different things, different numbers of fingers, different parts of her pussy and ass, and be innovative and inventive. Some of the best fingering comes in conjunction with oral... but there is one, shining act which transcends all sexuality, and gives a woman - any woman - the best orgasm of her LIFE. This is not the kind of knowledge which should be bestowed upon predators or misogynists. You should only know this and use this if you LOVE women. So if you do not love and cherish and worship and adore women, then stop reading now.

Some will tell you that this is a myth: it is not a myth. Trust me. You'll be glad you did. Those are the same people that will tell you masturbating makes you go blind and bald. They are clueless and indoctrinated. Listen to me. You'll be amazed. You'll also be considered a stud, without ever having to take your cock out of your pants. Not that you care if women label you as a stud, right? Right? ;-)

Here goes:

Start by performing a little oral on her inner thighs, labia and clitty especially, to get her nice and wet. For "little oral" read "lots of oral" if she loves oral or it's going well. The rest of this (except for, perhaps, the very end) can be enhanced by continually sucking and licking the clitoris throughout the duration of the act - oral definitely increases the power and pleasure or the female ejaculating orgasm. I repeat, THE SQUIRTING ORGASM IS MORE LIKELY TO HAPPEN IF YOU FOLLOW ALL THIS ADVICE *WHILE* STILL LICKING HER CLIT!!!

Now, take the hand that you write with, and take the two fingers closest to your thumb (your pointer/index finger and your middle finger) and make them wet with your mouth, with hers, or with her pussy juice (she should be dripping fucking wet for this to work properly).

MAKE SURE YOUR NAILS ARE TRIMMED AND NOT SHARP. Otherwise she may get an owie in there. So to speak.

Slide those two fingers in, with the fingerprint part of the fingers facing up (nails down), slide them in firmly but slowly, an inch or two or three into her sexy pussy. If she is really tight you make need to start with one, and if there is a lot of wetness but resistance, you may need to tease and taste her pussy some more. Once you get those fingers in, tease her inner walls slowly with the pads of your fingers, and get her even more juicy. When you think that she is ready to have the orgasm of her life, you may begin:

Now you will maneuver your fingers to find her g-spot. Yes, it exists, and yes, every woman has one. Slide your fingers in about 2 inches, then UPWARDS, and then BACK towards the front of the pussy, towards yourself but up inside her (like you're going up behind her clitty). You are making a beckoning motion to her, like you are a traffic cop telling a car to come forward, while inside her. Her g-spot is actually a patch of her inner walls which is on the FRONT INNER WALL of her pussy, above the hole itself. So, in, up, and back towards the entrance. You should feel, on that wall, a very rough patch of skin, rougher than the rest of her smooth inner pussy. Is it bumpy? Does the skin feel different? If she's really turned on, is it a little squelchy or sponge like? Ooh. You've found it. Congratulations.

By making a beckoning motion with your two fingers (a come hither, bending fingers motion), you should be able to pull the fingerprint/pad part of the tips of your two fingers against that spot. Try it. Pull back against it with your two fingers and press a little. Like you are picking up the shopping bag that is her pussy with two fingers. Tease it, stimulate it with your fingers. Make her feel good. She should be squirming and breathing very heavily by now.

As you start to rhythmically tap/press/pull/poke your fingertips against the g-spot, she should start getting wetter. If you're doing it right, and she's comfortable with it, you'll start to hear squelching, sponge-like sounds. The g-spot is like a sponge, it contains a lot of liquid, and feels rough. Keep pressing your fingers against it, over and over, rhythmically, with the same kind of rhythm as if you were sliding your cock in and out of her pussy, only increasing in speed and intensity as you go... you may be able to maintain constant rhythm, and still make her squirt, but you may have to get faster and harder as you go... you should be able to read her signs and tell.

As she starts to get wetter, and enjoy it more, you can start doing it harder. If doing it harder makes her go wild and start thrashing from side to side, the harder you do it. Eventually, if she's one of the girls who likes the rapid, forceful finger-fucking of her G-spot, you can replace the tapping/poking of the g-spot with an outright speed-sliding of those two fingers in and out of her hole. Do it faster and faster, maintain the rhythm, but increase the force. Even when you're slamming them straight in and out of her hole, try and maintain an upward, outward force with the fingertips, so you're still pressing up against that g-spot even as you're slamming her with your fingers with reckless abandon. Slamming her, but UP AGAINST the g-spot... you don't even have to pull your fingers out of the hole.

You can also try rapid, hard-pressing and tapping, two or three taps per second, even four, if you can keep it up. That works with a lot of girls too. You're going to start feeling the burn and the pain in your wrist, but just bear with it and go for it... make her cum like she never has before.

Through all of this, she should be squelching, squirming and OBVIOUSLY loving it. If she's not, you should stop. If she says it hurts (especially if she says it more than once), you might want to stop or at LEAST slow down or not do it so hard. Make sure she's always wet - not dry for any period of time.

Now here's the crucial part. When she gets close to ejaculation, she will say that she needs to pee. SHE DOES NOT NEED TO PEE. SHE IS NEARLY THERE. SHE IS ABOUT TO SQUIRT. NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO STOP, AND SHE WILL NOT PEE. It's just a temporary sensation that will pass, but you have to make sure she knows about it beforehand, and you have to make sure she does not stop you, and you do not desist in your slamming. Hold her legs apart with the other hand, if you have to. You can even use your head or knees or whatever to hold her legs open, but try and keep her relatively still (or she might get hurt on your fingers), hold her down/in place, you must KEEP GOING. In fact, when she needs to pee, that's when you should start doing it harder, cause orgasm is around the corner. You're right on the edge.

10-50 seconds after the pee sensation begins, she will start to cum. When she does, DON'T STOP. Just do it harder and harder and harder, pressuring the g-spot upwards all the while. Now she should start to ejaculate. She'll scream, and her pussy will start shooting clear (transparent), odorless liquid all over the place. There could be a lot of it, it might soak you completely and soak the sheets and everything around her, so make sure you're prepared.

There's also the possibility that if she's not been drinking enough water, or there is some other factor involved, she might not actually shoot or spray liquid out. It might leak, or there might be very little liquid at all. If that is the case, it doesn't mean you didn't make her squirt... she may have had the same type of orgasm with very little or no fluid, and it will still likely be the best orgasm of her life. Next time, you can make sure she's had plenty of fluids first so she can literally flood the room.

In fact, I guarantee you, if she's never had one before, the squirting orgasm will be the best orgasm of her life. In my experience, 97% of women are capable of having them, and in certain circumstances, given the right mood and level of arousal, I think it's more like 99.9%. If you want her to ejaculate in great volumes, have her drink lots of water before you do it, and stay well hydrated. Once she's finished squirting, SHE CAN SQUIRT AGAIN. Especially if you didn't do it too hard, and still got her to cum, you can usually start all over, and between one and ten minutes later, she'll be squirting again. Usually, you have to do it harder each time. My record is seven. The girl that squirted seven times in 45 minutes passed out for a night and half a day afterwards (it's physically exhausting and dehydrating) so be careful if you try more than 2 at once.

Most girls pass out after a couple of them. This is so intense it can easily make a girl fall in love and at the very least want to fuck your brains out, so use it wisely rather than to your advantage. Don't take advantage of people using this. If you do it wrong, or if she's on her period, she might bleed. That's usually okay, but just make sure you don't hurt her, and you stop if she's screaming with pain, rather than pleasure. You should always have a safe word with your partner, and you should always make sure she knows what you intend to do and that she's fine with it, especially because of the peeing sensation which might throw her off and make her make you stop, or hold herself back.

Incidentally, it is also possible to make her squirt using your cock (if you pound her hard enough, at the right angle, usually from behind in doggy style) but it is unusual, and difficult, and using your fingers is almost always a lot more effective.

Enjoy this, and I hope it works out for you; I hope it works out for HER, even more so. If it does - well, just wait and see. In this way, women are lucky, when it comes to sex... There's NO male equivalent - squirting is just absolute ecstasy, nothing less. Remember there are countless ways to make a woman cum and at least five different types of orgasms so don't limit yourselves to making her squirt whether it works for you or not.

I hope this rocks your world as it has done for many others, and I hope you love it. If you're a woman, even if you don't get to try it anytime soon, I hope reading it turned you on. Don't think I wasn't trying to turn you on. I am always trying to turn you on. Nothing gets me off more than that. I wish I was there right now - to do all of this to you. You deserve it, and how could I possibly turn you down, as horny as you are right now? Maybe you should get in touch with me. My e-mail address is below and I travel a lot.

I hope this answer helps you and I hope you come back to me in the future and let me know how this advice has helped you, and how things are going. Also, please take a second to rate me as an expert. Bear in mind this is a free service, and we are doing our best to help you just because we want to.

In return for this help, please do me one favour. Please listen to my music, it would mean a lot to me. It is my whole life. I am the lead singer and songwriter for Elipsus. We are along the lines of U2, Coldplay, Keane, Depeche Mode, Tears For Fears, New Order and George Michael. Please... Have a quick listen. If you like it, get the album, and become one of our fans. We need new fans all over the world and we'd appreciate it very much. Any feedback can be sent to foxelipsus@yahoo.com

Our official website: http://www.elipsus.net (sign our guestbook and get an album here)
And please add us on myspace: http://www.myspace.com/foxelipsus

You can also hear lots of songs on our press kit: http://www.sonicbids.com/elipsus

Thankyou and let me know how things go, and what you think of the music!

Sincerely
Fox from Elipsus...  

How to Have Great Sex

Fox