Greece/cliff diving on Mykonos

Antonis wrote at 2013-01-15 17:02:35
Also it's a totally new diving operation on the island (Summer 2012)at Lia Beach.The name is GoDive Mykonos, and they will fulfill all your needs with brand new equipment (SCUBAPRO) and boat, from the beginner to pro diver.Lia beach has a unique natural beauty! A sandy and clean beach with crystal clear waters will amaze you!Lia beach is geographically located in South-Eastern side of Mykonos and it is 9.5 km from the town.(www.godivemykonos.com)

terry wrote at 2013-03-07 10:11:24
I am a Certified PADI Diver. Last summer, July, I obtained the ADVANCED with GODIVE MYKONOS. I had many different dives with them, ANNA II wreck, Loulos spot, Lia spot … and all of them were awesome.

Both guys although they were very professional, they were very friendly too. I was explained thoroughly the theory of the navigation and the use of compass (Advanced). Briefings before dives were very explanatory and comprehensive.

Their “Oceanographers” is a fantastic, speed boat. The equipment is brand new and it’s all SCUBA-PRO! Their prices were very good. Their spot a reed kiosk in LIA beach is very nice. On the top of this Mykonos is a …must place to be. You can have everything you like.

Next summer I will be there, definitely I will do dive and I will dive with Antonis and Costas in GODIVE MYKONOS!!!  

Kostas wrote at 2014-01-10 21:12:40
Dear Friends,

I am sure that next time we will meet you will be on the experience divers group.

Thank again for your comment and I hope we will meet again someday,

So close to our dive center is the wreck of ANNA II, a 62m. long cargo ship that sunk in the South-East part of Mykonos on 20 July of 1995.Anna II was built on 1966 by the Fa Hijlkema & Zonen BODEWES SCHEEPWERK N. V. shipyard in Holland, operated for the I/S Knud Sif Kopenhagen.

Ship remains in excellent condition and it is possible to enter in a small part of it. The site around the wreck is also very interesting, with a reef of a great biodiversity and a lot of big colourfull sponges! This wreck serves as spectacular artificial reef, attracting an incredible diversity of marine life.

Wreck Diving means diving in the past, parallel with a chance to explore what has been out of reach for so long.

Greetings from sunny and hot Mykonos,

Kostas  

Greece

Denny