Greece/bus sofia/thessaloniki

Question
Hello,

can you give me the bus schedule to go the next week to sofia from thessaloniki and the return from thessaloniki to sofia.

Than you for your help.
Marlène

Answer
Hello traveler..

Sorry for the delay to your answer, but last weekend was a big holiday in Greece and almost nothing was operating.

Anyway in order to go to Sofia/ Bulgaria you have several options, i.e. only one: O.S.E.!!!

OSE is the National Railway of Greece and operates the train and the bus lines to and from Sofia.

Bus.
There are buses every day except Tuesday at 8:00 in the morning

Also Every Tuesday and Wednesday there is a bus at 23:00 at night.

Finally, every Friday and Sunday there is a bus at 17:30 in the afternoon.

Return trip.
There are buses every day except Tuesday at10:30 in the morning

Also Every Monday and Thursday there is a bus at 17:30

Finally, every Wednsday and Friday there is a bus at 20:15

The ticket costs 21€ one way and 38€ with return. The duration of the trip is 5h 30min.

Train.
Every day at 6:30 17:30 and 00:30 there are trains to Sofia, the ticket costs 18€ and 36€ with return.

Return trip.
At 07:00, 17:30 and 10:30.

Both, train and Bus leave from the train station of Thessaloniki and you can easily go there by city buses

Have a nice travel.

Greece

Emilios