Greece/Bus from Killini to Pyrgos or Olimpia

Explora wrote at 2013-06-08 21:35:59
Wow Denny! I am super impressed and super grateful for your response to the initial question.

I am hoping to go from Zakinthos to Olympia tomorrow and then from Olympia to Athens so I found your information to be very helpful.

Hopefully that ticket shop for the boat you mentioned will be open tomorrow as its Sunday, but if not there is always the bus station in Zante I can book at I suppose.

Greece on a budget, The Islands, Mainland, Athens and its burbs. For the basics on getting around...maybe I can help...I go there yearly and you can`t be as cheap as me .

Worked & lived in Athens area for 5 years. (78-83 Was AFRS Radio Announcer (Denny West)at the time. Last visit: Mar/Sep 2007. Last time in Europe, June 2008 (Spain & Germany).

Janesville Library (I have a card)

Stars & Stripes

I have a BS degree from UTSA, guess that means I can expound on just about anything ?

USAF Broadcasting's 'Thomas Jefferson Award' (and many others that you have never heard of and which, with a buck, I can just about get a cup of coffee anywhere I want to!)

Clients? I don't need no stinking clients !!!