Greece/Kalambaka to Delphi

Understand that you have answered this question in this thread

Does the info still stand as of now? About Kalambaka to Lamia, find the correct bus station, then Lamia to Delphi?

I am visiting in May 2013.

Yiasou Chia, thankyou for the question,

Kalambaka has a bus that goes to TRIKALA a couple times an hour all day for a euro.
From TRIKALA there is the KTEL BUS that goes to LAMIA ... here is the schedule:

---- 0700 (except sundays) ... then ... 0830, 1000, 1130, 1530, and 1830 ...

The bus to DELPHI departs LAMIA at the following times:

---- 1040, 1245 and 1900 ----

I do not believe that the stop is listed on the LAMIA board as DELPHI as the BUS stops outside the village of DELPHI at the neighboring village of AMPHISSA.  Then you can either walk the
kilometre or so into Delphi or take a shuttle or taxi.  About the only busses that enter Delphi are Charters.  

The trip is roughly five hours ... 2 1/2 to Lamia and 2 and change on to Amphissa.
Expect to pay about 20-euro.

I hope that this will help you.

Calo Taxiedi

( for those reading this and/or asking other questions ... I do this as a FREE no pay
volunteer ... but I do have a 'TIP' jar somewhere ...  Don't even know if it still works.
But if you should find it and the spirit moves you ... you might drop a euro or two in my "PAYPAL".)  

Greece on a budget, The Islands, Mainland, Athens and its burbs. For the basics on getting around...maybe I can help...I go there yearly and you can`t be as cheap as me .

Worked & lived in Athens area for 5 years. (78-83 Was AFRS Radio Announcer (Denny West)at the time. Last visit: Mar/Sep 2007. Last time in Europe, June 2008 (Spain & Germany).

Janesville Library (I have a card)

Stars & Stripes

I have a BS degree from UTSA, guess that means I can expound on just about anything ?

USAF Broadcasting's 'Thomas Jefferson Award' (and many others that you have never heard of and which, with a buck, I can just about get a cup of coffee anywhere I want to!)

Clients? I don't need no stinking clients !!!