Greece/Transfer. Meteors to corfu

Hi, im going to greece on june with 3friends and we want to go to corfu from the meteors. Maybe kalambaca ? Can you help me ? We looked to rent a car but it is too expensive

Yiasou TY,

here is the update I promised you earlier in the day ...

kalambaka to trikala 2-euro and the bus runs 3 times an hour for the 20-min trip

TRIKALA to IOANNINA is 3 hours, costs 14.60 euro and departs trikala daily at 0800 and 1500.
IOANNINA to IGOUMENITSA is a 2-hour trip, departs 9-times a day between 0800 & 2030 hours and the cost is about 10 euro.
From IGOUMENITSA to CORFU it is an hour on the ferry , cost is about 9-euro and the FERRY sails 6-times per day between the hours of 0230 and 2030 hours.  (Tickets are available at the pier and  is walking distance from the bus about 10-minutes).  Corfu is the southern gate. I believe it is gate 4 but just follow the crowd.

There are 2 direct TRIKALA to CORFU BUS trips per week ... WEDNESDAY at NOON and SUNDAT at 1445 hours.  Cost is about 30-euro and includes the ferry.

Of course these are all regular rack rates for the tickets.  There are special rates for students/euro-students, children and seniors.  from 25 to 50 % less.  If you are In any of these category  be sure to bring your proper ID cards,

In June it is quite busy, specially headed for the sea to get tickets as earlier as possible at Kalambaka or Trikala stations as the buses are OPEN seating.

If I have left anything out let me know as you have plenty of time ...

Have a great trip
Calo Taxiedi

Greece on a budget, The Islands, Mainland, Athens and its burbs. For the basics on getting around...maybe I can help...I go there yearly and you can`t be as cheap as me .

Worked & lived in Athens area for 5 years. (78-83 Was AFRS Radio Announcer (Denny West)at the time. Last visit: Mar/Sep 2007. Last time in Europe, June 2008 (Spain & Germany).

Janesville Library (I have a card)

Stars & Stripes

I have a BS degree from UTSA, guess that means I can expound on just about anything ?

USAF Broadcasting's 'Thomas Jefferson Award' (and many others that you have never heard of and which, with a buck, I can just about get a cup of coffee anywhere I want to!)

Clients? I don't need no stinking clients !!!