Greek/Ancient/Doric Greek translation

Question
I'm working on designing a banner for the battalion I'm a part of and we refer to ourselves as "Spartans." I was wondering if you could translate the phrases "We came, we saw, we conquered," "I came, I saw, I conquered," and lastly "we bow down before no man." With the first two (we came/I came) could you specify which part is which so I can correctly put them in order vertically. Thank you.

Answer
Hello,

here are the translations you asked me:

-ἤλθομεν, εἴδομεν, ἐνικήσαμεν  
(“We came, we saw, we conquered" )

-ἦλθον, εἶδον, ἐνίκησα
("I came, I saw, I conquered" )

-Oὐδένα  προσκυνοῦμεν  ἄνθρωπον
(we bow down before no man)

Read more below.

Best regards,
Maria
_______________________________________________________
Please note that:

-ἤλθομεν = We came
-εἴδομεν =we saw
-ἐνικήσαμεν= we conquered

-ἦλθον =I came
-εἶδον =I saw
-ἐνίκησα =I conquered

-Oὐδένα =no
-προσκυνοῦμεν= we bow down
-ἄνθρωπον = man

As you can see, Ancient Greek does not need the personal pronouns  as they are implied in the verb form, since each form of a tense changes ending, according to the 1st.person singular, 2nd.person singular, 3rd.person singular, 1st.person plural, 2nd.person plural and 3rd.person plural.

Moreover, Ancient Greek word order  can be different from English as ancient Greek is an inflected language where synctatical relationships are indicated by the ending, not by the order of the words.

Lastly, the above-mentioned Greek phrases are a translation and adaptation  of the lapidary Latin sentence “Veni, vidi, vici” (I came, I saw, I conquered) that Caius Julius Caesar is said to have written to Roman Senate in 47 BC after he defeated  at the first assault king Pharnaces in the battle of Zela (Asia Minor-today Turkey), as we read in Plutarch, Life of Caesar, chapter  50, and Suetonius,  Life of Julius Caesar, chapter 37.

-Plutarch, Greek historian and biographer(ca.46-120 AD)
-Suetonius, Roman historian and biographer (ca.70-135 AD)  

Greek

Maria