Greek/Ancient Greek Translation

Question
QUESTION: My daughter is working on a social studies project and would like to translate "It's all Greek to me"  into ancient Greek text.  Can you help?  Thank You!

ANSWER: Hi Laura,

thank you for your question. Before I send you any phrase, I would like to know the following: are you looking for a phrase that carries the same meaning as "it's all Greek to me" or a verbatim translation of the above phrase, in spite of the fact that it won't carry the desired meaning in Ancient Greek? Thank you.

Cordially,
Michael

QUESTION: Thank you Michael, I think a phrase that carries the same meaning would be best.  
Thank you so very much.

ANSWER:
Hi again Laura,

here is the text with some analysis and pronunciation guidance:

οὐδέν μοι καταληπτόν

ouden          moi      katalēpton
owe-'then  (seis)moi(d)   cata-lept'on

nothing  (is)    to me    comprehensible

Do not hesitate to ask about the grammar structure of the phrase. Be glad to assist.
Have a nice day.

Cordially,
Michael

QUESTION: Thank you.  Would it be possible to get a direct translation of "It's all Greek to me" also?  I know it won't have meaning in Ancient Greek, but we may just use it as a play on words.  Thank you so much for all of your help.

Answer
Sure, here is a verbatim translation:

ἅπανθ’ ἑλληνικά μοί ἐστιν

apanth'     hellenica  moi   estin
(everything - Greek - to me - is)

Good luck to you.

Cordially,
Michael

Greek

Michael Barkas