Greek/a proper translation

QUESTION: Could you help me accurately translate two phrases from English to Ancient Greek?

1. "love God" As to sum up what Jesus said was the greatest commandment.

2. "I'm his son"

Thanks for your expertise!

thank you for your question.
Here are the translations:

1. ἀγαπᾶτε Θεόν

2. ἐγὼ εἰμὶ ὁ υἱὸς αὐτοῦ

Let me know if you need analysis of the phrases. Good luck!

QUESTION: Thanks for the reply.  I've asked a couple people these phrases and am struggling because everyone are different.  Is there not an easy answer?  I'm getting this tattooed and want to make sure it says what I want it to say!  Here are the other interpretations:

For "Love God"
Αγάπα τον Θέο
Αγαπάτε τον Θεόν
αγαπὴσεις τὸν Θεὸν
Αγάπη του Θεού

And for "I'm his son"
Είμαι ο γιός του
Είμαι γιός του

Hi again Dan,

none of the submitted versions carry the polytonic script. So, none of them is precisely translated according to the tonal system. Apart from that, only two are actually in Ancient Greek; the other four are in modern Greek. From the 2 "correct" ones, let's say (second and third), only the 2nd one corresponds to the correct translation, which is an alternative to what I've submitted above.
I'll re-write the phrases with the option to omit or not omit the parentheses. The meaning is the same:

1. ἀγαπᾶτε (τὸν) Θεόν

2. (ἐγὼ) εἰμὶ ὁ υἱὸς αὐτοῦ

Good luck!

Michael Barkas

I provide assistance in linguistic, literary topics of Greek and Latin covering, thus, the following fields: translation, grammar, syntax, vocabulary, etymology, morphology, semantics and interpretations etc.

Studies: University of the Aegean, Dept Rhodes Friedrich Wilhelm Universitšt Bonn

Magister Artium (Archeology/Linguistics) Bachelor (Latin/English/Greek)