Greek/Initial

Question
I would like to know how we can write the initials
E K J L M P

Because my grandmother is dead and i would like to put on here grave stone the initials of here family in Greek because she was passionate of Greeks

Thank you

Jessica

Answer
Hello,

first of all thanks for explaining the reason why you want to know how you can write the initials that you mention.

So, here are the initials that you are looking for:  

E K I Λ M Π Σ (for E K J L M P S )
or  
E K I Λ M Π (for E K J L M P ).

Please note that Iíve used the iota (I) for the J which does not exist in ancient Greek, even though it existed in archaic times.
As for  E , K  and  M, they are the same in ancient Greek & in English, while  P  and S correspond to Π and Σ respectively.

Best regards,

Maria

Greek

Maria