Greek/Need accurate translation for tattoo!!

Question
I'm wanting to get a tattoo representing the honor and discipline that Spartans upheld until their defeat in 371 B.C. They represent a society that lived for honor and mastering their skills. I'm going to get a symbol and I want the following words to be around the center piece. You seem to be an absolute expert and since this is going to be permanent I want the translation from a reliable source. Thanks!!
Strength
Honor
Loyalty
Discipline
Courage
Fearlessness
Determination
Respect

Answer
Hi Alex,

thank you for your question. Please, find the requested words below, in the same order. You may choose between lower- and uppercase; the original is the uppercase, of course:

κράτος / ΚΡΑΤΟΣ
τιμά / ΤΙΜΑ
εὐνομία / ΕΥΝΟΜΙΑ
εὐπείθεια / ΕΥΠΕΙΘΕΙΑ
εὐψυχία / ΕΥΨΥΧΙΑ
εὐτολμία / ΕΥΤΟΛΜΙΑ
προθυμία / ΠΡΟΘΥΜΙΑ
εὐσέβεια / ΕΥΣΕΒΕΙΑ

Good luck with the tattoo!

Cordially,
Michael

Greek

Michael Barkas