Greek/original phrase

Question
QUESTION: i am looking into the quote "Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul" this was supposedly said by Plato could you please help me get the original phrase along with its meaning and its translation to Latin? i am a musician and when i discovered this quote i felt touched by its truth. I will really appreciate it

ANSWER: Hi Abel,

it is, indeed, quoted by Plato (Respublica 401d, 6-7).
Below I submit my Latin version:

Concentus cum rhythmo animae loculis intimis cernuent.

Have a nice day.

Cordially,
Michael

QUESTION: I forgot to mention that Latin was my plan b I was more interested in its original version in Ancient Greek and thanks for the prompt reply! You're awesome!

Answer
Hi again Abel,

below is the Greek version, too. No problem ;)

καταδύεται εἰς τὸ ἐντὸς τῆς ψυχῆς ὅ τε ῥυθμὸς καὶ ἁρμονία

Cordially,
Michael

Greek

Michael Barkas