Greek/Plato translation

Question
Hi! I've been wanting to get a tattoo of a plato quote from the symposium. I'm not sure if its an exact quote or if its paraphrased, but I think the idea behind it is beautiful! I was wondering if I can have the quote translated into Greek, and also the original quote (If this one is paraphrased) and its translation.
The quote is

“According to greek mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, zeus split them into two separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other halves.”

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Answer
Welcome April
Welcome April  
Dear Alicia ...
I hope you are well !

Here is the translation of the quote : Σύμφωνα με την ελληνική μυθολογία, οι άνθρωποι δημιουργήθηκαν με 4 χερια, 4 πόδια και ένα κεφάλι με σύο πρόσωπα. Ο Διας, φοβήθηκε τη δύθναμη τους και τους χώρισε σε 2 μέρη , κάνοντας τους πάντα να ψάχνουν στη ζωή τους , το άλλο τους μισό.

It is an excellent quote... so a good tattoo of that could be, Άδραξε τη μέρα, in English seize the day !!!

Thank you !

Zoe

Greek

zozo christodoulou