Greek/Greek cursive

Question
Greek manuscript
Greek manuscript  
Hi:  I have an old manuscript, copy attached, which I know to be a part of the Greek Orthodox liturgy, apparently hymns, and I am trying to determine its approximate age.  It is on very coarse laid paper, and though I am still somewhat of an expert in historical autographs, I can't recall that I am familiar with paper quite this coarse.  I wondered if you could tell from the style of the Greek cursive what the approximate age might be.  Thank you so much.  Rev. Neale Lanigan

Answer
Dear Neale,

thank you for your contribution and interest in such topics. Although palaeography is not my field of expertise, I could suggest that such script belongs to the 16th or 17th century. I hope this is approximate enough, as I wouldn't like to give incorrect information. If you'd like to share your research outcome, maybe I could take it into consideration with my current knowledge and possibly suggest something new.

I wish you a nice day and thank you once more for your interest.

Cordially,
Michael

Greek

Michael Barkas