Greek/Translation

Question
QUESTION: Hi there Michael,

Sorry to bother you again, thanks for you quick reply to my last question. I was wondering if you are able to directly translate "You must reach the limits of virtue before you cross the border of death" into Ancient Greek.

Thank you very much for your time,
Antonius

ANSWER: Hi Antonius,

I actually sent this in the previous response. Here it is again, anyway:

εἰς ἄκρον δεῖ ἀρετῆς ἱκέσθαι, πρὶν πελάσαι τέρμασιν θανάτου

Good luck!
Michael

QUESTION: Hi Michael,

Thank you once again for you quick reply! I'm really sorry to hassle you and I promise this will be the last time! :D
Would you be able to send me the quote in all upper case? I would very much appreciate it. You're a legend!

Thanks again,
Antonius

ANSWER: Hey Antonius,
no hassle; just thought you might not have got it. So, here's the capitalised one:

ΕΙΣ ΑΚΡΟΝ ΔΕΙ ΑΡΕΤΗΣ ΙΚΕΣΘΑΙ ΠΡΙΝ ΠΕΛΑΣΑΙ ΤΕΡΜΑΣΙΝ ΘΑΝΑΤΟΥ

Good Luck!

Cordially,
Michael

QUESTION: Hi again Michael,

Once again I have to thank you for your continued help and apologies for my constant follow-ups! I've rated you 10/10 each time and really appreciate your time/effort. I was advised that I'd need to shorten the sentence so I was hoping you'd be able to translate "Reach the limits of virtue before you cross the border of death" in lower case. I was sure about the grammar or word order so I thought I'd consult the expert again!

Thank you very much (once again)
Antonius

Answer
Sure, no problem; the lowercase would look like this again:

If you want a shorter version the you may want to use a reconstructed one of mine:
ἐς ἄκρ' ἀρετῆς ἰτέον, πρὶν ἐς Ἅδην καταβῆναι

Cordially,
Michael

Greek

Michael Barkas