Greek/I need help!

Question
Well, hello Maria, my name is Ethan and I would like it if you could help me translate some English words into Ancient Greek, also can you write the words in English so that I can pronounce them.

The following Words:
Rage.

Dispare.

Happiness.

Pain.
I know what your thinking, and yes it weird, but I want to know what these word in Ancient Greek are, and what they sound like in English, and plus it for a Book I'm writing.
Thank you.

And

Love.

Answer
Hello,

here are the ancient Greek nouns you are looking for:

-Rage = ὀργή transliterated as “orghé”

-Despair (not “dispare” that does not exist at all, so that I suppose that you typed it incorrectly) = ἀπόγνοια transliterated as “apógnoia”.

-Happiness = εὐδαιμονία transliterated as “eudaimonía”

-Pain = ἄλγος  transliterated as “ álgos”.

See below for the pronounciation.

Bye,

Maria
____________________________________________________________________________
For the pronunciation you must use the Pronunciation Key at : http://content.answcdn.com/main/content/pronkey-answers.html

-ὀργή  / orghé is pronunced as ŏrgĕ with the accent on the ĕ

-ἀπόγνοια /apógnoia is pronounced as äpŏgnŏĭä with the accent on the first ŏ

-εὐδαιμονία / eudaimonía is pronounced as ĕûdäĭmŏnĭä with the stress on the second ĭ

-ἄλγος  / álgos is pronounced as älgŏs with the stress on the ä

Greek

Maria