Greek/Corrections

Question
Quote
Quote  
Hi Michael,

I'm not sure if my email from this morning went through. I'm not sure if you remember but a few months you assisted me with the translation of "Reach the limits of virtue before you cross the border of death" and I am finally booking in with the artist to sketch it up. I was hoping you'd be able to look at the attached picture and see if all the lettering and accents look correct. MS Word may have altered the accents or characters and I don't want to get it sketched up incorrectly.

As always thank you so much for your time,
Antonius

Answer
Well, if there is a little improvement you can make - because I just saw this picture - you can make the "oxeia" a bit more diagonal, rather than vertical, i.e. in this way and in the following words: πέρασον, θανάτου, τέρμασιν, πελάσαι.

Good luck again!
Cordially,
Michael

Greek

Michael Barkas