Greek/Ready to go?

Question
Hi Michael,

Thank you for your reply! So that's all that you can see needing correction? All the letters, spacing & other accents are fine and ready to be sketched up? (I apologise for being anal and annoying!)

Thank you very much,
Antonius

Answer
Yes, Antonius. There is always the matter of preference, because the computer does not show a handwritten font but a more "robotic" one. There are "improvements" that one could make, in order to give a more traditional look to the font. But I cannot do anything about that. All the rest is fine. Good luck with that!

Cordially,
Michael

Greek

Michael Barkas