Greek/Motto Help

Question
Looking for a phrase that means, or would convey the meaning, of "Death from Above," as would be used in a motto, like the Latin "Mors Ab Alto."

Answer
Hello,

“Death from Above," as would be used in a motto, like the Latin "Mors Ab Alto”, corresponds to ancient Greek  Θάνατος καθύπερθεν  where the masculine noun Θάνατος (nominative case, 2nd declension) means “Death” and the adverb καθύπερθεν means “from above”.

Please note that the transliteration into Latin alphabet of  Θάνατος καθύπερθεν, written in the Greek alphabet, is  "Thánatos kathúperthen" where the TH is pronounced like the TH in the English word “thin”.

Best regards,

Maria  

Greek

Maria