Growing your Business/Investment

Good evening,

As someone interested in the banking and finance world, I just want to know: What is an “investment” – what does that mean? I understand the overall concept: you give money to someone so they expand their business (or you do it for your own business), so you invested” money. But how do those transactions work? Is there a contract attached to it? Is there more to an “investment” than just a transaction of money?

Money always should have a contract I connected. Sometimes if someone invests in your company they often want shares in the company so that they  effectively own part of the company and have a say in it's running.they also get a share of any profits and dividends. If you look that subject up on google you will get more of an idea.

Growing your Business

Lee Lister

I can answer all questions on entrepreneurship, business start ups, business problems and business strategies. I cannot answer questions on legal matters.

I am a Business and IT Consultant with more than 25 year's management and consultancy experience and 20 years bidding experience. If you are a serious entrepreneur and want to set up your own business or ensure that your existing business is more profitable then let me assist you. I provide consultancy on business start up, business strategy, business models, business planning, marketing plans, marketing strategy, branding, business tune ups, proposal writing and business improvement If you have a small internet based company, I would welcome your help in completing a survey and helping me with my Masters Dissertation. I am researching how a small company can build its brand and grow quickly using social media marketing. The survey takes 4 minutes and all information is confidential and will NEVER be used for marketing purposes. Thank you in advance. The link to the survey is below:

A prolific writer with 16 paperbacks on Amazon and other major book web sites, I also have thousands of articles on the internet. I write on business matters. I am a professional bid and business plan writer.

BA (Hons) Economics MSc Marketing Management , studying for DBA. Numerous business qualifications.

I am a current expert on this web site.