Growing your Business/Investment

Question
Good evening,

As someone interested in the banking and finance world, I just want to know: What is an “investment” – what does that mean? I understand the overall concept: you give money to someone so they expand their business (or you do it for your own business), so you invested” money. But how do those transactions work? Is there a contract attached to it? Is there more to an “investment” than just a transaction of money?

Thanks

Answer
Money always should have a contract I connected. Sometimes if someone invests in your company they often want shares in the company so that they  effectively own part of the company and have a say in it's running.they also get a share of any profits and dividends. If you look that subject up on google you will get more of an idea.

Growing your Business

Lee Lister