Growing Vegetables/home garden

What would you suggest on, methods of farming on existing rock and sand type, soil ?  Methods, home / industrial methods, tactics, tips, etc..?  Rocks are preety big underneth the ground, but just pebble type on the surface.

Dear Roy,
I live in the Ozarks, so rocks are my biggest crop!  I don't have the sand issue you do though.  I have two suggestions.  If it's big operation farming, find a crop that does well in sandy soil.  Pumpkins come to mind.  If it's home gardening, many folks prefer raised beds.
I hope this helps.
Kind Regards,
KD Liz

Growing Vegetables

Kindred Beisinger penname K D Elizabeth Beisinger

I can answer questions about natural gardening. We refer to our type of gardening as Orthodox organic. We do not use chemicals of any kind for pest control or plant growth. I can offer information regarding the growth of herbs and spices, as well. I can also share some canning and freezing tips for enjoying home grown vegetables year round. Growing vegetables provides healthy benefits for the body and the mind.

We live on what I believe is now termed a hobby farm. We are Messianic missionaries and raise all of our own vegetables, and some fruit. The change in the grocery budget is absolutely amazing.

Last Days Survival Handbook, Simply Abundant