Guatemala/Birth Certificate from Guatemala

Melanie wrote at 2013-01-20 17:55:39
I know this was posted a long time ago but if you ever need anymore help with this, go to www.actasdeguatemala.com you can find the website that does what you need. Even thou the site is in Spanish, if you call them in the US at (502) 632-0000 or E-mail to info@actasdeguatemala.com they are bilingual and can help you with your birth certificate from Guatemala. They are pretty good, i was reffered to them by a friend and in 4 days i had my baby's original Birth certificate from Guatemala at my door.

Felix wrote at 2013-08-29 22:21:09
To get A BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM GUATEMALA, Go to www.actasdeguatemala.com you can find the website that does what you need. Even thou the site is in Spanish, if you call them in the US at (502) 632-0000 or E-mail to info@actasdeguatemala.com they are bilingual and can help you with your birth certificate from Guatemala. They are pretty good, i was reffered to them by a friend and in 4 days i had my baby's original Birth certificate from Guatemala at my door.

Guatemala

Armand Boissy