You are here:

Guatemala/about getting a copy of my step son birthcertifacte


my husband has a son in Guatemala and we are trying to get a copy of his brother and i need to know how to get it
so that we can get his information that he needs so how do i get it

Dear Toni,

A copy of what you are trying to get?
If it is of a birth certificate you should consult with Renap, the national registry of the Guatemalan people
they will be able to direct you where to get what you want..


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Armand Boissy


All questions related to real estate for Guatemala particularly in the area of Lake Atitlan. Invesment for retirment, rental, buildings, regulations,.... I live in Santa Cruz La Laguna, 15 minutes boat ride from Panajachel where I work. I have 2 little daughters (5-7) who go to Life school everyday. So if you need help to relocate or for a short experience in the lake area don't hesitate. Also I'm an official tour guide for the Guatemalan Institut for tourism (INGUAT) and I have an extensive experience of the country.


Living in the area for 18 years, a company Atitlan Solutions founded 2 1/2 years ago,experience in building private home, condos, hotel

Real Estate Chamber of Guatemala

Washington Post Magazin

Master in Polical Sciences From France

©2017 All rights reserved.