Guatemala/Auto insurance fr Guatemala

I have driven my U.S. van here to Lake ATITLAN. I spend my winters at San Pedrp La Laguna.
I would like to know who to contact to by auto insurance for Guatemala?
I would be happy to call you on your Guatemala phone or I can call you on any U.S. phone if you happen to be in the states.
My Guate. Phone is. 5228-6437
Thank You,
Bill Rickel

HI Bill,

You can contact the following agent
Mister Melvin Tercero

Ana Gudiel de Barrera
Depto. Líneas Corporativas
Extensión: 8816
Tel. Directo (502) 2429-8816 y 2423-8816
Fax Directo (502) 2339-2596

in order to quote you a price they need to know the information of the vehicle. if you have a title of property better..
how long you will be staying in Guatemala
  You can contract it before getting into Guatemala
Let me know

Armand Boissy

All questions related to real estate for Guatemala particularly in the area of Lake Atitlan. Invesment for retirment, rental, buildings, regulations,.... I live in Santa Cruz La Laguna, 15 minutes boat ride from Panajachel where I work. I have 2 little daughters (5-7) who go to Life school everyday. So if you need help to relocate or for a short experience in the lake area don't hesitate. Also I'm an official tour guide for the Guatemalan Institut for tourism (INGUAT) and I have an extensive experience of the country.

Living in the area for 18 years, a company Atitlan Solutions founded 2 1/2 years ago,experience in building private home, condos, hotel

Real Estate Chamber of Guatemala

Washington Post Magazin

Master in Polical Sciences From France