Guatemala/school in Pana

Hi Armand,
I saw a response you made a couple of years ago about schools in the lake area, and that you have a couple of kids.

I'm planning a trip to Guatemala with my 15-yr-old, who will be in 10th grade next year, and want to enroll her in a bilingual school for a half year.

PCI is an option. Do you know much about it?

Thanks for any advice you can offer.

Hi Jules,

I know PCI because  friends of mine are members of the board and also my daughters is going to enter 7th grade next year.
It is a great school for kids, the school offers big garden, ample building and close to center of Panajachel.. I can 't not recommend it..
If you need rental place let me know I might be able to help you..

Armand Boissy

All questions related to real estate for Guatemala particularly in the area of Lake Atitlan. Invesment for retirment, rental, buildings, regulations,.... I live in Santa Cruz La Laguna, 15 minutes boat ride from Panajachel where I work. I have 2 little daughters (5-7) who go to Life school everyday. So if you need help to relocate or for a short experience in the lake area don't hesitate. Also I'm an official tour guide for the Guatemalan Institut for tourism (INGUAT) and I have an extensive experience of the country.

Living in the area for 18 years, a company Atitlan Solutions founded 2 1/2 years ago,experience in building private home, condos, hotel

Real Estate Chamber of Guatemala

Washington Post Magazin

Master in Polical Sciences From France